Recipe by Vawn
I modified this wonderful, delicious recipe from Krafts' Lem'n Berry Cheesecake (http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/lemn-berry-cheesecake-53419.aspx) which starts with Philadelphia cream cheese. With this recipe it gets even simpler-just use the No-Bake-Jello Cheesecake prepared mix!
- 1 (11 ounce) package cheesecake mix, Jello No Bake
- 1⁄4 cup pink lemonade mix, Country Time
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, cold
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crust mix, 2 tbsp sugar and margarine in 9-inch pie plate until well blended.
- Press crumbs into the bottom and sides of pie plate using fingers.
- Beat cold milk, pink lemonade drink mix, and filling mix in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add lemon juice (up to 2 tbsp) and sugar (up to 2 tbsp) to taste. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Mix in raspberries.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.