Recipe by mailbelle
This is one of the easiest lemony cheesecake recipes I've found. There's no baking; the cooking time is chilling time.
- 2 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press half of the mixture into a greased 8x8" baking dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup of the milk with a hand mixer on medium speed. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and the instant pudding. Mix for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the top of the pudding. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, until set and completely chilled.
- Cut into 9 squares to serve.