1/2 Photos of No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Chef Glaucia's Note:
This is another recipe from my Mother-in-Law. It is delicious and refreshing ! My whole family LOVES it !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1CRUST: Mix ingredients together and press 2/3 of the mixture into bottom of a 9X13-inch pan.
- 2FILLING:Disolve jell-o in boiling water. Let it cool. Add the lemon juice.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream the sugar, salt and cream cheese with a mixer . Add the jell-o mixture and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl ( I use a glass chilled one ), beat the Milnot until stif peaks form. Fold in the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Pour it into the prepared glass pan. Sprinkle the remaining graham crackers mixture on top. Cover with plastic wrap and take to the freezer until firm ( about 4 hours ).
- 6Cut in squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g