- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature, any cream cheese will also do)
- 500 g salted cheese crackers (or any other cheese flavor crackers)
- 500 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 2 cups nestles nestum cereal or 2 cups oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the salted cheese crackers with fresh milk. This is to reduce the saltiness of the crackers.
- Using a electronic mixer, mix together sweetened condensed milk and cheese.
- a)Arrange 2-3 layers salted cheese crackers that has been soaked with fresh milk onto any baking pan. Then, layer it with the cheese and sweetened condensed milk mixture, till it covers the crackers. Sprinkle Nestum cereal / oatmeal onto it.
- b) Repeat the process above to form a layer cheesecake.
- Chill until firm.