Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
- 40 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 5 to 8 minute or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- PLACE cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in separate medium bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with the fruit.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Pour over fruit. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 24 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.