1/2 Photos of No-Bake Honey & Oat Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut butter, honey, and oatmeal - a winning combination. Sweet and easy. Wonderful afternoon snack for kids or adults. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until well mixed (If too soft to work with: add a little more powdered milk and oats).
- 2Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- 3Sprinkle with chocolate chips or seeds.
- 4Cut into squares.
- 5Freeze for 20 minutes, then store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Honey & Oat Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 82.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g