Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a goof of another recipe that turned out AWESOME. My kids and husband love it. It's super easy and makes plenty.
- In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper, and flour and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute. You should notice it start to thicken.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted. This is where I add the mustard and shredded cheddar to taste. Start small and add until you get the extra flavor that you like.
- Pour over noodles, stir, and serve.