This is soooo yummy and rich with chocolate. It is also super easy to prepare and comes out looking and tasting delicious. Chill time not included.
- Heat milk and marshmallows in top of a double boiler.
- Add Hershey bar and stir until melted and combined.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill at least one hour or until firm.
I made this and it was a huge success at Thanksgiving. I did change it up a little. I cooked a pie shell prior to adding the filling and then I covered the chocolate filling with fresh whipped cream with chocolate kisses on top in the middle for garnish. Very good.
Here we go again! The Zaar just doesn't offer enough stars for your recipes! This Hershey Bar Pie, hands down, has got to be the epitome of chocolate pies! It is soooo creamy, sweet, and chocolatey!! Appreciate you posting. Thanks much, Laudee C.
Great recipe. I made a couple adjustments. Since I don't have a double boiler, I just microwaved the milk & marshmallows. Also I used an Oreo pie crust (slighter cheaper than the brand name graham cracker crust at my supermarket and works EXCELLENT with the chocolate flavors). Since I didn't have whipped cream I used Cool Whip.