Recipe by SaraBellaBean
An extra easy no-bake dessert for any occasion. My friend gave me this recipe that she has been using for years. Whenever there's a party, she whips up one or two of these and guarantees no leftovers. I made it and FELL IN LOVE so I thought I'd share it with my recipezaar friends. Perfect for the upcoming summer months as its no bake (no heat from your oven). Enjoy!
Top Review by Charlotte J
I used one of my homemade cakes to make this. This is very easy to make. There is only one problem with is recipe. You need to buy 4 Heath bars as I kept sampling the broken pieces to make sure I had them the right size. ;-) LOL I'll be making this recipe again. Thank you for posting. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.
- 1 large store-bought angel food cake
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- In a buttered 9” x 13” pan break angelfood cake into chunks and spread evenly over the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk and pour over cake.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of cake-pudding mixture.
- Crush Heath bars into small chunks with a rolling pin and sprinkle on top of whipped cream.
- Cover cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.