Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Maggie from Smashed Peas and Carrots had a lovely recipe listed. To suit my families needs I changed things up a bit. Depending on the protein powder you use, your protein grams will be different. With my protein powder, add a total of about 50 grams of protein.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup raw honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup protein powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Take out of refrigerator and roll into approximately 18-20 golf sized balls. They are now ready to eat.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.