Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Passed down from my mom to you. Easy, cheap, filling and your kids will love it.
- 5 large russet potatoes
- 2 -3 lbs ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Peel and cut potatoes then bring to boil in a large pot.
- Brown the meat in a large saucepan then drain fat.
- Mix in the soup, salt and pepper; simmer low-heat.
- Drain potatoes and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, butter, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Drain beans and fold them into the beef mixture.
- Dump the mashed potatoes on top of the beef mixture.
- Spread it all out until it is flat and all the beef is covered.