Recipe by weekend cooker
These no-bake cookies fill the need for the kids after school, or just a snack.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, stir in marshmallow creme, peanut butter, peanuts, and vanilla.
- Break the graham crackerrs in half,.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the filling on the bottoms of half of the crackers, and top with remaining crackers.