1/2 Photos of No Bake Gluten Free Cheesecake (Low Fat)
24 hrs 30 mins
I made this for a friend's birthday who is allergic to gluten. I was so scared that I washed all utensils twice. This is my first ever cheesecake. It was a huge hit! It's very healthy & low cal too. If you want to make cottage cheese at home you can do so by boiling 1 litre of milk and adding lemon to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Hang the yogurt in a cloth & let the excess water drop in a bowl. Let it hang for about 20 minutes minimum
- 22. If you are using fresh mangoes (recommended) make sure they are sweet & ripe. Cut them & puree in a food processor.
- 33. Warm the water & dissolve the gelatin in it. Add the mango puree to this. Keep aside.
- 44. Put the cottage cheese*, milk, & hung yogurt in the food processor. ( Use milk only in case your cottage cheese is hard & doesn't blend). Blend till you get a gorgeous creamy texture.
- 55. Pour out the cottage cheese & yogurt mix into a mixing bowl. Add sugar & Vanilla. To this add 3/4th of the mango puree mixture.
- 66. Whisk together for about 5 minutes till the mixture is consistent.
- 75. Take a silicon bakeware bowl (or any bowl, I don't care) & slightly grease it with your preferred butter/oil. Pour the yummy looking yellow mix into this.
- 87. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Then pour the leftover mango puree mixture (of point 5) slowly to form a glaze. Refrigerate overnight. DO NOT FREEZE.
- 98. Since this cheesecake has no crust we will invert the dish to make the glaze the crust. So the next day invert the cheesecake out on a plate.
- 109. Place cubed mangoes delicately on top of the cheesecake & garnish with mint leaves if you wish.
- 11Serve & wait to be crowned the queen of healthy desserts.
- 12*If you want to make cottage cheese at home you can do so by boiling 1 litre of milk and adding lemon to it.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Gluten Free Cheesecake (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g