Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan combine sugar, butter and milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil, stirring occasionally, for 10 min.
- Remove from heat. Blend in chocolate chips, flour, cracker crumbs, nuts and vanilla.
- Beat until thick.
- Spread in well greased 9" square pan.