Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No flour, no mixer and no baking...how easy is this?!
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Melt the chocolate morsels over hot (not boiling) water, stirring until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate wafer crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts; stir until well blended.
- Press the mixture into foil-lined 8" square pan.
- Press remaining nuts into top of brownie.
- Let stand at room temperature until firm.
- Cut into 2" squares.