Recipe by Shawn C
Years ago I got this from a co-worker. It is so rich and delicious- be ready to share!
Top Review by Dianne Clewien
Although I have not made this recipe YET. I find it a little confusing. I have had to read the directions twice to get it straight. Seems to me the directions should have been written differently. But I will try making this regardless of the messed up directions.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb real butter
- 1 cup hershey cocoa
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (whatever you like)
- 4 lbs confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and Velveeta on low heat.
- In large mixing bowl add melted mixture and vanilla, nuts and cocoa mix thoroughly with a mixer.
- You can mix in the first 2 lbs of sugar with a mixer usually with no problem.
- After that you will need a spoon mix in any remaining sugar.
- Spread into shallow wax paper lined pans. Smooth out with a wet spoon. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares.