Recipe by Sydney Mike
Wish I could tell you where I got this recipe, but I simply don't remember! All I know is that it's been in my recipe PILE for many, many years! If the final mixture doesn't ball up like it should, add a little apple juice or water or almond milk, or....
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup almonds
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried dates, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind the seeds, nuts & coconut to a fine meal in a food processor.
- Add the raisins & dates & process to a ball.
- When pressing the mixture into a 9 1/2 inch, deep dish pie plate, the crust should be about 1/4" thick. Flute the edges & the crust is ready to fill.