Recipe by barefootmommawv
I saw this on Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade show. I love quick and easy deserts. Beings we are trying to eat healthier this is really up our alley. ** Cooking time is chilling time. Please allow extra time to firm up.
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 (3 ounce) packagelime gelatin powder (recommended -- JELL-O brand)
- 1 kiwi
- 1 large banana
- 1 (3 ounce) packageinstant cheesecake pudding (recommended -- JELL-O brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1 package lime gelatin to boiling water. Whisk together and pour into 4 glasses.
- Cut the skin off the kiwi and slice. Peel and slice banana. Add 3 slices each of kiwi and banana per glass. Place parfaits into cooler or refrigerator to set up for about 2 hours.
- Whisk together instant cheesecake pudding mix and milk. Transfer to a piping bag or plastic bag. Pipe on top of parfaits. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs.