1/2 Photos of No-bake Fake Twinkies
Tastes like the real thing (at least to me, it does) Plus you don't even have to light the oven!! Prep time includes washing and drying the foam rubber seat cushion.
My Private Note
- 1Thoroughly cream lard and sugar.
- 2Use this mixture to fill a pastry bag.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Get a foam rubber seat cushion from your living room.
- 5Remove upholstery from seat cushion.
- 6Cut the foam rubber into rectangular shapes, approximately 1 1/2" by 1 1/2 " by 4".
- 7Fill your sink with hot soapy water, and wash the foam rubber pieces, rinsing carefully.
- 8Spread out on towel to dry thoroughly, turning after 1 day.
- 9When thoroughly dry, plunge a hot knitting needle through the narrow end, and quickly remove.
- 10Repeat for each piece of foam rubber.
- 11Fill the resulting tunnels using the pastry bag.
- 12Serve on doily lined plastic plate.
- 13Don't throw anything at ThatBobbieGirl ;-).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-bake Fake Twinkies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g