Tastes like the real thing (at least to me, it does) Plus you don't even have to light the oven!! Prep time includes washing and drying the foam rubber seat cushion.
- 2 lbs lard
- 1 cup sugar
- Thoroughly cream lard and sugar.
- Use this mixture to fill a pastry bag.
- Set aside.
- Get a foam rubber seat cushion from your living room.
- Remove upholstery from seat cushion.
- Cut the foam rubber into rectangular shapes, approximately 1 1/2" by 1 1/2 " by 4".
- Fill your sink with hot soapy water, and wash the foam rubber pieces, rinsing carefully.
- Spread out on towel to dry thoroughly, turning after 1 day.
- When thoroughly dry, plunge a hot knitting needle through the narrow end, and quickly remove.
- Repeat for each piece of foam rubber.
- Fill the resulting tunnels using the pastry bag.
- Serve on doily lined plastic plate.
- Don't throw anything at ThatBobbieGirl ;-).