1/4 Photos of No-Bake Easy Corn Flake Crunchies
I have been making these incredibly easy, sweet treats since I was a kid, and I still LOVE THEM! I don't do the add-ins 'cause I think they are great without them. One tip: try to work fairly quickly after removing from heat because the mixture gets harder to work with as it cools. Having all the ingreds. pre-measured before starting makes this a lot easier. This is a great treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sugar and corn syrup in large saucepan until mixture reaches a boil.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Mix in peanut butter and vanilla; combine well.
- 4Stir in corn flakes and desired add-ins.
- 5Shape into small mounds (about 1 inch) on waxed paper to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Easy Corn Flake Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (1029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g