Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple to make and the taste is heavenly!! Great dessert to bring to someone's house. I got this recipe from my mother-in-"love" and it has been a crowd pleaser!!
- 3 packages ladyfingers
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Drain pineapple and then mix that with the sugar, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream.
- Line a springform cheesecake pan with ladyfingers (bottom and sides).
- Take 1/2 of the pineapple mixture and add that to the ladyfinger pan.
- Add a layer (about 1/3 to 1/2 can) of the cherries.
- Then add the rest of the pineapple mixture on top of the cherries and then add the remaining cherries on top of that.
- Wrap the top of the pan with saran wrap and keep refrigerated for at least a day in advance to eating.