So simple to make and the taste is heavenly!! Great dessert to bring to someone's house. I got this recipe from my mother-in-"love" and it has been a crowd pleaser!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple and then mix that with the sugar, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream.
- 2Line a springform cheesecake pan with ladyfingers (bottom and sides).
- 3Take 1/2 of the pineapple mixture and add that to the ladyfinger pan.
- 4Add a layer (about 1/3 to 1/2 can) of the cherries.
- 5Then add the rest of the pineapple mixture on top of the cherries and then add the remaining cherries on top of that.
- 6Wrap the top of the pan with saran wrap and keep refrigerated for at least a day in advance to eating.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Easy Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4028.0
- Calories from Fat 2302
- Total Fat 255.8 g
- Saturated Fat 159.5 g
- Cholesterol 901.6 mg
- Sodium 961.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 421.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 233.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g