Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Taken from a Facebook group. Cook time is chill time
Make and share this No Bake Diabetic Pineapple Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener (liquid form)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 liter whipped Nutriwhip
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 9in pie pan.
- Cream together remaining ingredients except pineapple.
- Fold in pineapple. Pour into crust. Chill for 3 hours or more.
This was a wonderful pineapple cheesecake. I added 2 tablespoons Splenda as I had no liquid sweetner, and it worked out just fine. Thanks for posting ~ I'll keep this handy for family get-togethers. Made for PRMR, April 2010!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! This is great even I can have this yummy desert, usually I just look at them (i'm diabetic ) but this I get to taste it, and its easy to prepare, what else can you ask for. Thanks sam for posting this lovely receipe!!!!!!!!!!!
Yummy! I made a non-diabetic version by using 1/4 cup sugar and homemade whipped cream. I used only 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and that was plenty for my 9" pie pan. I strained the pineapple thru a cheesecloth to ensure it was drained well. The bits of pineapple throughout the cheesecake is wonderful. The cheesecake itself is very light and airy because of the whipped cream. The vanilla extract and lemon juice create a wonderful blend of flavors. This is an exceptional no-bake cheesecake that we will definitely make again. Thanks for posting. :)