Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are a great treat and so quick and easy to prepare. Kids and adults love them...it's hard not to! Individually wrap the bars in plastic wrap and they are ready to go!
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup light corn syrup (Karo)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir well to coat evenly.
- Spread in greased cookie sheet or 9 x 13 baking dish, depending on how thick you want them.
- Press down with buttered palm if mixture is hard to spread evenly in pan.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.