Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, light, creamy, delicious! Need I say more?
Make and share this No-Bake Creamy Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and coconut in blender.
- Blend at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Fold into whipped topping.
- Add extract, spoon into crust.
- Freeze for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with additional coconut, toasted, if desired.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store in freezer.
Well, you said it all. Easy, light, creamy, delicious! And coconut-y!! The only change I made was to use 1/4 tsp almond extract and 1/4 tsp coconut flavoring. (and light cream cheese and whipped topping works well, if you're watching the diet.) Thank you so much for posting this recipe, Ambassadress, it's fantastic!
I love coconut & this pie is the creamiest!
This was super easy to make. I needed something quick to take to a bbq. This fit the bill. Everyone liked it alot. Thanks for posting.