No Bake Cream Cheese Dessert
- Combine crumbs and butter or margarine until crumbs are evenly coated. Press crumb mixture into a 9x13 rectangle baking pan; set aside.
- Prepare Dream Whip with milk and vanilla according to package directions; set aside.
- Mix together with electric mixer cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Fold in dream whip. Spread mixture over crumbs; chill until set.
- Once filling is well chilled, top with pie filling and return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- NOTE: Vanilla or chocolate wafers crumbs can be used in exchange for the graham cracker crumbs to comliment the fruit used (ie chocolate crumbs with strawberry or cherry, vanilla crumbs with pineapple, peach or blueberry). Fresh fruit can also be used in place of pie filling.