1/3 Photos of No Bake Cranberry Nut Cookies
These are simply amazing, easy, look fancy, are PACKED with fiber and there's no baking needed! Just a few minutes of stove-top prep and youï¿½re on your way to a fabulous cookie. Any type of nuts and fruit will work in this recipe, so have fun using whatever is in your pantry - I also always throw in a tablespoon of flax seed for good measure! Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal is a super high fiber cereal with flakes and clusters, so feel free to sub out any similar cereal you like (Honey Bunches of Oats would be perfect - I have even just done a combo of All Bran and Good Friends with great results). From eatbetteramerica. UPDATE: This morning I made just a half the recipe and simply pressed the mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 pan and it worked perfectly - just cut them into squares with a pizza cutter (dipping in water prior to each cut) after 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries (I use dried tart cherries)
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup cashew pieces
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup (I used a lite version with great results)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I use crunchy, but the original recipe calls for creamy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1In large bowl, mix cereal, cranberries, sunflower nuts and cashews.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, mix brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 3Pour syrup over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Drop mixture by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto waxed paper. NOTE: I actually coated my 1/4 cup measuring cup with cooking spray and pressed the mixture into the cup making perfect little cookies with ease.
- 4Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cranberry Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal