I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Suzanne S.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring this to a boil for 1 1/2 minutes butter, splenda, salt, cocoa, milk.
- 2In large bowl mix oatmeal, peanut butter, vanilla.
- 3Add boiled mixture, a little at a time until you have the consistency of a drop cookie. Put wax paper on a cookie sheet, use tablespoon to form balls, drop onto wax paper. Put cookies into freezer on the tray.
- 4After a few hours put them into zip lock baggies. Keep the cookies in the freezer and eat them. You can eat them frozen, or let them defrost a bit.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cookies - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: