Mary in LA.'s Note:
Yum layered chocolate cookies with cheesecake flavored pudding for an easy cake you don't have to bake. Found in Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder (espresso)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 39 chocolate wafer cookies (from 1 9 ounce pkg.)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- additional cocoa powder (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
- 1Stir cocoa powder, coffee powder and vanilla into 1/4 cup water until coffee powder is dissolved.
- 2Whisk milk into pudding mixes until smooth.
- 3Fold in 12 ounce whipping topping.
- 4Arrange 13 cookies in bottom of 8" springform pan, breaking to fill as necessary.
- 5Brush with 1/3 of espresso mixture.
- 6Spread with half of pudding.
- 7Repeat with 13 cookies, 1/3 of espresso mixture and the remaining pudding.
- 8Top with remaining cookies; brush with remaining espresso mixture.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 10Remove side from pan.
- 11Spread top and side of cake with remaining whipped topping.
- 12Garnish with chocolate shavings, cocoa powder and strawberries, if desired.
- 13Ready to serve in 30 minutes + overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cookies' N Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix