Recipe by Lola =^..^=
These are wonderfully easy and delicious. My mom has made these for many years. And now I am making them for my family.
Top Review by My kids mom
These were delishious and very easy to make! I noticed they dried out faster than I could sheet them so I just added a tiny bit of milk and stired to make them fresh again. Worked great. Super recipe, thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, milk and cocoa, together, on medium heat.
- Stir often, (I use a whisk).
- Once the mixture starts boiling keep stirring and let boil for 2 to 3 min.
- Then remove from heat add butter, and peanut butter, mix well add vanilla and oats stir and drop by spoonfulls on waxed paper.