- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups quick oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wax paper on counter.
- Combine the quick oats and peanut butter in a small bowl; set aside.
- On medium heat, combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a sauce pan. Bring to boil stirring occasionally. Boil for 2 minutes and take off heat.
- Pour quick outs mixture into pan and mix together.
- Take a 1/4 measuring cup and make drops onto wax paper.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.