Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a delicious recipe to make & SUPER Easy!
- 4 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place Choc Chips, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Extract & Oats in a Mixing Bowl.
- Place Butter, Sugar, & Milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a Rolling Bowl for 1 minute.
- Pour hot mixture in the dry mixture.
- Stir Well.
- Spoon Batter onto Wax Paper.
- Let cool.
- I like to stick my cookies in the refrigerater until they harden.
Perfect! I was trying to find a no bake cookie recipe that used chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder (I was out) & this worked out beautifully! Thank you!
I took these to a church luncheon and they disappeared in minutes!!! These are so very very easy to make and they are delicious! I hightly recommend especially when you need to come up with a quick treat. Thanks for sharing, Llsnmerriman!