Yes, another no-bake recipe but this is mine and I'm putting it here for safe keeping. From my church's cook book, where food comes with a personal memory. I have found this to be a pretty reliable no-bake recipe that tends to have a soft, slightly granular texture that sets up but you have to move fast! Wait too long to spoon it on the wax paper and they can turn dry and crumbly. Have your wax paper laid out in anticipation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure oatmeal, peanut butter and coconut into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Boil margarine, sugar, cocoa and milk together for 1 minute.
- 3Pour onto oatmeal, peanut butter coconut mixture.
- 4Mix thoroughly making sure to moisten all the ingredients.
- 5Drop by heaping teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- 6The recipe calls for top milk, which I assume is the cream that rises to the top on unseperated and unhomogenized milk. Not having my own cow, I use 1/2 cup milk and throw in a little extra margarine--about a heaping teaspoon.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 40.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g