Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe from an old co-worker's wife! They are yummy!!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups instant oats
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for two minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and stir well.
- Add vanilla and oatmeal, mix well until oats are well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and serve.