Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is an old recipe. I use to love these when the school cafeteria would make these, that was 25 years ago at least. Now, 25 years later, my kids love them just the same.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat add melted butter, cocoa, sugar and milk bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the oats and the peanut butter.
- Mix and drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
These are the first cookies my now teenagers learned to "cook". They still looooove them!! Easy...delicious!
These are one of my favourite comfort foods. Its hard to limit myself to just one, even the sight of these can make my smile stretch from ear to ear:) Long live these crunchy munchy no bake cookies!:)
What is better than something quick, no bake and chocolate and delicious? Point made.