Recipe by Toby Jermain
I felt rather dubious when my wife first told me about these, delighted when she first made them for me, and now she makes me beg when I want some.
Top Review by ladypit
Love it! I love no bakes but don't like using all that butter. Not that this is a healthy recipe by any stretch, but it makes me feel better to use less butter. I actually used fat-free half & half (because I had it to use up) and slightly less cocoa powder than called for (because I ran out). These were light and creamy and really hit my craving. Thanks.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend thoroughly.
- Drop rounded teaspoons full onto waxed paper, and let cool at room temperature.