Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
These no-bake cookie dough truffles taste delicious!! If you love raw cookie dough you will FALL IN LOVE with these!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (6 ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-type bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
These were really like cookie dough except you didn't have to worry about the raw egg. I rolled some in unsweetened cocoa powder and some in powdered sugar for presentation, but it also helped them taste more like a truffle.
These were really good. I didn't have chocolate chips, so I used broken pieces of a Hershey's Bar with almonds. The thing is, the dough was very wet, so it was too sticky to form into balls. I had to add about another 1/4 cup flour.Next time I won't add the water. Next time I'm going to try with walnuts and white chocolate pieces. Thanks!
im giving this four stars because it wasnt quite to my liking, too rich, but my family loved it. i did use oat flour but i think my problem was using margarine instead of butter. the dough was way too "wet" and that was even frozen and rolled in powdered sugar. i think i might try half oat flour and half regular next time, and maybe a snickerdoodle flavor for something different.