Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
These no-bake cookie dough truffles taste delicious!! If you love raw cookie dough you will FALL IN LOVE with these!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (6 ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-type bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
These were really like cookie dough except you didn't have to worry about the raw egg. I rolled some in unsweetened cocoa powder and some in powdered sugar for presentation, but it also helped them taste more like a truffle.
These were really good. I didn't have chocolate chips, so I used broken pieces of a Hershey's Bar with almonds. The thing is, the dough was very wet, so it was too sticky to form into balls. I had to add about another 1/4 cup flour.Next time I won't add the water. Next time I'm going to try with walnuts and white chocolate pieces. Thanks!
These are good, I like them.