Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and perfect for gifts.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- Melt 1/3 cup butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 3 tablespoons water and vanilla.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk powder; stir 1/2 cup at a time into butter mixture until smooth.
- Stir in coconut.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Chill 20 minutes.
- Place chocolate morsels in a small zip-top freezer bag; seal.
- Submerge in hot water until chocolate melts.
- Snip a TINY hole in one corner of bag, and drizzle chocolate over coconut balls.
- Store in refrigerator.