Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is from Kraft. Excellent appetizer for any party of social function.
- 3 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal (spoon size)
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Toss cereal with popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts in large microwavable bowl.
- Mix butter, worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture, toss to coat.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes, or until cereal is crisp, stirring after 2 minutes.