Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These no-bake bar cookies, taste similar to the Clark Bar Candy Bars. Found this recipe in my Home Cooking Magazine.
- 16 ounces honey graham crackers
- 2 1⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) packagereal semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- In a 2-gallon ziploc bag, add the graham crackers; close the zip-loc bag.
- With a rolling pin, crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to a large bowl.
- Also add the confectioners' sugar, and melted butter; mix well together.
- Then add the creamy peanut butter; mixing all the ingredients together well.
- Place the crumb mixture into one 15.25 x 10.25 x .75-inch jelly roll pan.
- Pat crumb mixture down firmly into pan.
- In a double boiler, (over low heat) melt together the chocolate chips, and the can of sweetened condensed milk; stirring often. This should take about 5 minutes.
- After chocolate chips and condensed milk has melted together, quickly spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill the cookie-bars in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Cut into bars and serve.