Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yum! This is a recipe off the Kraft website. Used name brands as the real ones taste the best when cooking (IMHO).
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (85 g) packagejell-o lemon gelatin or 1 (85 g) package orange gelatin or 1 (85 g) package lime gelatin, mix
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 fresh lemon rind
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping
- Combine Graham Crumbs with melted butter.
- Press on bottom of 9 in.
- springform pan.
- Dissolve Jelly Powder with boiling water in large glass bowl.
- Make sure jelly powder is completely dissolved before adding cream cheese.
- Blend in Cream Cheese with a hand mixer on low speed.
- Whisk in juice and rind of lemon and Whipped Topping.
- Pour over prepared crust; smooth top.
- Chill 4 hrs.
This jello cheesecake is absolutely delish! I did add 1/3 cup of sugar and only used 1 cup whipped cream (not sweetened) instead of whipped topping. Very good and easy!