This recipe was a big hit at our local church choir Christmas evening. It is quick, easy, extremely tasty, and looks like you have worked a long time to create. Be creative with the items you use for decorating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bakers semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip (thawed slightly)
Items for decorating such as
- 1Melt the chocolate over hot water or in the microwave for approx 30 seconds on high til soft.
- 2Mix in peanut butter.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip whipped topping.
- 4Place in fridge for an hour til it hardens.
- 5Roll in small walnut sized balls.
- 6Roll each ball in a different item to give your baking tray lovely colour: Chocolate shot, coloured sugar, cookie sprinkles, icing sugar, cocoa or coconut.
- 7Keep in a container in the fridge until needed.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Christmas Treats
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g