Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was a big hit at our local church choir Christmas evening. It is quick, easy, extremely tasty, and looks like you have worked a long time to create. Be creative with the items you use for decorating
- 8 ounces bakers semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip (thawed slightly)
Items for decorating such as
- coconut or icing sugar or cocoa or colored crystal sugar or graham cracker crumbs or cookie candy sprinkles or ground almonds or crushed peanuts, etc
- Melt the chocolate over hot water or in the microwave for approx 30 seconds on high til soft.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Fold in Cool Whip whipped topping.
- Place in fridge for an hour til it hardens.
- Roll in small walnut sized balls.
- Roll each ball in a different item to give your baking tray lovely colour: Chocolate shot, coloured sugar, cookie sprinkles, icing sugar, cocoa or coconut.
- Keep in a container in the fridge until needed.