Prep 10 mins
Cook 48 hrs
found thuis on about.com
- 16 ounces golden raisins
- 16 ounces toasted almonds or 16 ounces pecans
- 16 ounces shredded coconut
- 16 ounces vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2 1⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- Mix all ingredients together well to distribute fruit and nuts.
- Pour into small loaf pans which have been lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 days before slicing to serve.
- use vanilla wafers flavoured with pure vanilla extract for better taste n flavor !