1/1 Photo of No Bake Chow Mein Noodle Cookies
This is a quick and simple no-bake cookie that I used often as my kids were growing up - too many times I would realize that I was expected to bring cookies to a school progam in a couple hours and had nothing prepared. There were never any left to bring home so I can tell you from experience that it is easily doubled and that tripled, I used exactly one 12 oz package of chow mein noodles! There are other chow mein noodle cookies on here but all that I found called for chips, this one does not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and syrup to a full boil in a heavy pan. Remove from heat at once. (Over cooking will make a hard cookie.)
- 2Add peanut butter and noodles. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Drop into rounded mounds onto waxed paper.
- 4Let set for at least 15 minutes.
- 5NOTE: I usually add more noodles for a crunchier cookie. I add a half cup or so at a time, stirring them in to make sure they will still stick together before deciding whether to add more or to stop.
- 6PREP time includes cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chow Mein Noodle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g