Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just like all the other versions out there, this is quick, easy and popular among the masses. This version has a bit more chocolate and peanut butter than the others for added taste and richness.
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine oats, peanut butter, chopped peanuts and set aside.
- In saucepan, heat remaining ingredients except vanilla over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Pour over dry ingredients and add vanilla. Mix well & drop by the large spoonfuls onto a waxed paper sheet.
- Let set and store covered.