1/1 Photo of No-bake Chocolate Two Cheese Pie
Grace Fung's Note:
An elegant no-bake cheesecake suitable for every occasion. Decorate just as the way you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over water in a saucepan; let stand for 1 min.
- 2Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
- 3Place ricotta, cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4While blending, add gelatin mixture; blend until smooth.
- 5Pour mixture into crust and chill for about 3 hours until firm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-bake Chocolate Two Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust