Recipe by Grace Fung
An elegant no-bake cheesecake suitable for every occasion. Decorate just as the way you want.
Top Review by loriyeargan
This is really reall good!! Made this last night, exactly as written (well, I made my own crust, couldn't find a ready made one). It is sort of like a chocolate pudding pie in texture but with the cheesecake taste. The nice thing about it was that it has a great chocolate flavor, but it's not too rich! I can see this definitely becoming a regular here! thanks
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cocoa
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust (or make your own)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a saucepan; let stand for 1 min.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
- Place ricotta, cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- While blending, add gelatin mixture; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill for about 3 hours until firm.