An elegant no-bake cheesecake suitable for every occasion. Decorate just as the way you want.
Make and share this No-bake Chocolate Two Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a saucepan; let stand for 1 min.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
- Place ricotta, cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- While blending, add gelatin mixture; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill for about 3 hours until firm.