Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I received a flier in the mail for a new cookbook from Diabetic Living. This was one of the recipes that were included. The cook time listed is for the refrigeration time.
For the Crust
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- chocolate curls (optional)
- To make the crust: In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter until moistened. Press into bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Cover, chill.
- To make the filling: In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin into milk; set stand for 5 minutes. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat; cool for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth. Beat in sour cream, Splenda and vanilla; slowly beat in gelatin mixture. Divide in half. Stir chocolate into one portion.
- Spoon half of the chocolate filling into chilled crust; spread evenly. Carefully spoon half of the white filling into chocolate in small mounds. Using a narrow spatula or knife, swirl chocolate and while fillings, spreading each evenly. Swirl again. Cover and chill for 6 to 24 hours.
- To serve, loosen cheesecake from pan; remove pan side. If desired, top with chocolate curls.