Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious. I eat them with chopsticks before I let them cool!
- In a saucepan add butter, sugar, cocoa and milk.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly. After 3 minutes remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and oats.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper.
- Let sit till firm, or eat immediately!
Great cookie recipe! Just as I remembered, without the peanut butter!
My recipie has only 1/2 c cocoa and add 1/2 c pb. Very good- but i forgot to add vanilla!
These are great for chocolate cravings. Quick and easy. I tried these in the microwave too, and it's even faster.