Cookies or Candy?? I have no idea...but they are easy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- 2Lower heat and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and add peanuts.
- 4Beat mixture with a wooden spoon until it starts to thicken.
- 5Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- 6Allow to set and cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Pudding Drops
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g