Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cookies or Candy?? I have no idea...but they are easy and good!
Make and share this No Bake Chocolate Pudding Drops recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Lower heat and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add peanuts.
- Beat mixture with a wooden spoon until it starts to thicken.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Allow to set and cool completely before serving.
These are really good and easy to make. I doubled the recipe and used Splenda instead of sugar. I also used salted peanuts as that is all I had. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. They were really easy to make but the kids were laughing at how they looked. I guess they aren't the best looking but they taste good. Thanks Karen!