Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Cookies or Candy?? I have no idea...but they are easy and good!
Top Review by bmcnichol
These are really good and easy to make. I doubled the recipe and used Splenda instead of sugar. I also used salted peanuts as that is all I had. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. They were really easy to make but the kids were laughing at how they looked. I guess they aren't the best looking but they taste good. Thanks Karen!
- 1 (3 ounce) box chocolate pudding (not instant) or 1 (3 ounce) box vegetarian chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Lower heat and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add peanuts.
- Beat mixture with a wooden spoon until it starts to thicken.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Allow to set and cool completely before serving.