Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 mins
I made this for my boyfriend during his bodybuilding diet before his competition. An easy and healthy cookie.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 -5 tablespoons chocolate protein powder or 4 -5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla
- Melt margarine in a saucepan and add milk, protein powder and Splenda.
- Bring to a boil for no more than a minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat and add in the oats, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- If too crumbly add a touch of water, but this should not be needed.
- Press into cookies and set to cool on wax paper.